“Die Zeitung” is Paraguay’s only print magazine in German, which is now also available in Europe as a PDF version. This publication informs about the most relevant news in Paraguay and South America on a monthly basis. It is read by far more than 1,000 subscribed readers, many of them CEOs of international corporations as well as political leaders and member of the foreign offices and other entities engaged in Paraguay. “Die Zeitung” also has a growing number of subscribers in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
Some years ago I joined the editorial staff of “Die Zeitung” and am responsible for the cultural department as well as the Berlin office which attends our Germany-based readers and partners.
- Nelson Aguilera: Blumen im Feuer / Roman. Berlin 2018: BOD
- Alberto Melloni (Hg.) Martin Luther. Berlin 2017: De Gruyter (Translations of several contributions from Spanish and English into German)
- Gunter Pauli: 36 Fables “to never stop dreaming” (Children’s stories and educational material, in a bilingual English/German edition). Berlin 2011: Konvergenta Publishing
- Wilhelm Marr (1854): Viaje a Centroamérica. San José 2004: Editorial de la Universidad de Costa Rica (Translation from 19th century German into Spanish)
Research assistance and proofreading
- Kerstin Teicher: Paraguay – Erfolg ohne Industrie? Wirtschaftsstrukturen und Praxisbeispiele. Berlin 2014: BOD
Proofreading including own contributions:
- Kerstin Teicher: Reiseführer Paraguay (Travelguide). Berlin 2016: BOD
- Kerstin Teicher: Kochbuch Paraguay – Landestypische Rezepte und Hintergrundinformationen. Berlin 2014: BOD